- 1 onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup butternut or pumpkin boiling & smashed
- 1/2 cup beans boiled, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup quinoa cooked
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp salsa sauce
- 1 tsp tomato sauce
- 3 tsp grounded cumin
- 1 tsp grounded pepper
- 2 tsp chilli powder (as per your taste)
- Salt as per your taste
1) In a large soup pot, take olive oil & add onions & garlic to it. Let it cook for 5 mins till the onions get soften.
2) Add the squash, salsa & tomato sauce to it & keep stirring. Add the beans, quinoa, vegetable stock & spices. Stir & raise the flame to high.
3) Once the chilli is boiling, lower the heat, cover the pot & cook for few more minutes.
4) Serve it with a multi grain bread or corn bread or just top it with an half fried egg.