3 medium Zucchini
1 medium onion finely diced
2 large tomatoes finely diced
1 cup spinach leaves chopped
1/2 red bell pepper finely chopped
1/2 yellow bell pepper finely chopped
1 cup cooked quinoa
3-4 large basil leaves
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
Salt & pepper as per the taste
1) Heat oil in a pan & add onions & cook till it turns soft & pink.Add chopped yellow & red chopped bell peppers in it.
2) Scoop out a bit of zucchini with a round scooper. Chop the scooped bits to small diced.
3) Now add the tomatoes, zucchini bits, basil, salt & pepper into the pan. Sauté for 5 minutes.
4) Add the spinach leaves & stir until the spinach wilts down.
5) Remove the pan from heat & add quinoa & Parmesan cheese to it. Stir to combine & keep it aside.
6) Fill the mix in zucchini & top it with lots of mozzarella.
7) Bake it for 5 minutes & serve hot.