Health benefits of Avocado
Most fruit consists primarily of carbohydrate, while avocado is high in healthy fats.
Numerous studies show that it has powerful beneficial effects on health.
Here are 12 health benefits of avocado, that are supported by scientific research.
1. Avocado is Incredibly Nutritious
2. They Contain More Potassium Than Bananas
3. Avocado is Loaded With Heart-Healthy Monounsaturated Fatty Acids
4. Avocados are loaded with fiber.
5. Eating Avocados Can Lower Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels
6. People who tend to eat Avocado are healthier.
7. The Fat in Them Can Help You Absorb Nutrients From Plant Foods
8. Avocados are loaded with antioxidants that can protect the eyes.
9. Avocado may help prevent Cancer.
10. Avocado Extract May Help Relieve Symptoms of Arthritis
11. Eating Avocado may help you reduce weight.
12. Avocado is Delicious and Easy to Incorporate in The Diet.
1 ripe Avocado, peeled and cut into pieces
1/4 or 1 small of a Red Onion, chopped finely
1 Ripe Tomato, chopped finely
Juice from 1/2 a lime
Pinch of chopped fresh cilantro
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
Pinch of Kosher Salt, to taste
Pinch of Black Pepper, to taste
Mash avocados, red onion, roma tomato, fresh cilantro, and lime juice in together, until the avocados reach a mild chunky texture.
Add in salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
USe this as a dip with crackers or a sandwich spread or as a side dish with some main course.