Eggless nutella cookies recipe
Of course made with popular chocolate hazelnut spread – Nutella. These cookies have crispy edge and chewy, fudgy centre.
I always say YES to Nutella or anything made from Nutella like these cookies or milkshakes or brownies and list goes on. I know Chocolate Hazelnut spread is so sugary and not so healthy but what to do? This is so addictive.
• ¾ cup All purpose flour (Maida)
• ½ teaspoon Baking powder
• ⅛ teaspoon Salt
• ¼ teaspoon Instant coffee
• 1 tablespoon Unsalted butter softened to room temperature
• ⅓ cup Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
• ⅓ cup White granulated sugar
• 2 tablespoons Milk
• ½ teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
making the cookie dough:
- Take all purpose flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Whisk it till everything is mixed well.
- In another bowl, take softened butter, nutella, sugar and instant coffee.
- Using spatula, start mashing and mixing it. You will get thick yet crumbly paste like mixture.
- Now add milk and vanilla extract. Again mix well.
- Add dry flour mixture. Mix it till everything is incorporated well.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or plate and keep in refrigerator to chill for about 30-45 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F or 190 degrees C for at least 10 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray and keep it aside.
Making eggless nuttela cookies recipe:
- Once the dough is chilled, make 1 ½ to 2 tablespoons size of dough balls.
- Arrange them on prepared cookie sheet few inches apart. (Do not press the cookie dough balls)
- Bake into preheated oven for 12-14 minutes.
- Then remove it from the oven and let the cookies cool down in the sheet for 5 minutes.
- Then using spatula, transfer the cookies on a wire rack and let them cool.
Sent from my iPhone