- Eggless Chocolate Chips Cookies
Is there anything better than a fresh batch of soft chocolate chip cookies? I think not.
These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie of all time. But wait, the best part about these cookies are they are absolutely egg free. For all my lovely friends and followers who keep on asking me to post eggless cookies recipes. Here you go..
The best EGGLESS chocolate chip cookies
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Beat the butter with white and brown sugars for 1 to 2 minutes, until creamy with an hand mixer.
- Add in flour and baking soda. Mix.
- Add water, oil, and vanilla and mix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
- Wrap the dough in clean film and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven at 220* c
- Drop by spoonful onto the baking sheet. I usually do about 1-2 tablespoons and put 12-16 on the cookie sheet. Here are the ones I have and I LOVE them!
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- After removing from the oven, let the cookies stand for at least 15 minutes on a rack. Even if u can’t resist 😉