This salad is all about simple carrots and beetroots. So lemme give tell how carrots are nutritious and healthy.
Most of the benefits of carrots can be attributed to their beta-carotene and fiber content. This root vegetable is also a good source of antioxidant agents. Furthermore, carrots are rich in vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, vitamin B8, pantothenic acid, folate, potassium, iron, copper, and manganese.
2 carrots (medium size)
2 beetroots (par boiled)
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Cut long strips of carrots and beetroots.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and toss the veggies on a high flame.
- Add salt, pepper, chopped parsley and honey.
- Give a quick toss and remove in a serving plate.
- Garnish with some fresh parsley.